The Meaning Behind your BYC Screen Name

Pics
^^^^^^^ THIS RIGHT HERE ^^^^^^

There are plenty of people out there on the innertubes who are up to no good collecting people's private info. Everywhere you go , you leave a little breadcrumb trail that a bad guy can follow along and scrape up a pretty complete picture of who you are from. Protect your identity on the internet like it's literally your life, because if you don't, some dillweek will ruin it for you. It's like the American wild west. There's only as much law on the internet as communities are willing to put into it. Outside those boundaries, there be monsters.

Sorry if that sounds like doom and gloom, but it's part of my job to scare people about the dangers of information sharing on the internet.
Excellent reminder. Now, I need to go edit a post I just put up.

AZ isn't all THAT bad.
It's not all that bad, you're right. I like the area we live in. I'm just not a fan of the heat, really. At least back home we have an ocean (no, not Cali lol). The sunsets and sunrises here though, like no other. So gorgeous! There are pros and cons for sure. I just miss living near family most of all, honestly.

Back
Top Bottom