The Middle Tennessee Thread

Well Holly you just need to wait till I get a good son he is a little lite on the copper so I have him in with overly coppered hens for balance. Eggs are always for sale, have some of theirs in the bator right now and fertility is good. I could hatch chicks for you if you want just let me know.

Oh and just so you know I would find you so don't get any ideas about my boy
tongue2.gif

Last edited:
Darn...I just live too close to you...too easy to find me. I would definitely like some eggs or chicks I love the blue..ok haven't met a chicken I don't like but I have to keep my #'s under control. I need the space for that darn Wyandotte addiction.I'm moving my older bc ladies to the layer pens-they lay light but huge and crossing them for my meat bird...those Marans are super meat birds- so needing more young blood and want some not directly related to my boy since I plan to keep him around.
I can't have anything hatching from Memorial Day to the 10th of June but it doesn't mean they can't be brewing in the bators while I'm gone.
1newegg-I don't even have the chick pictures posted yet..those things are just cute..that never gets old even after 5..no 6..no I give up hundreds of chicks this year.

Lots of gorgeous pictures! Making me very antsy to get my coop up and running. Looks like the wethere's not going to cooperate this weekend
sad.png

Arg!!! You guys are killing me with the awesome chicken pictures. Holly, those mille fleur cochins are ADORABLE!!!!! Please tell me you are slipping some of those eggs into the mix. You might just make me a cochin lover yet.
tongue.png

I'm good with either Red Robin ('cause that burger was delicious!) or the food court (although I have to confess that in the 5 years I have lived here I have never actually been inside our mall). We can keep watching the weather. Perhaps it won't be so nasty after all. It would be fun meeting in the park.
smile.png

Watcha think Jenski can we make Anne a Cochin lover
hugs.gif
All it takes is 1 bantam Cochin...just 1
love.gif
I'm going to bring a mix of the pens The black and blue pen has lots of show wins between them-pictures just don't do them justice..the MF are beautiful but all MF are still lacking that cochin type and fluff then there is the Christmas pen..never know what is going to pop out of the shell but all are sooo sweet no matter the pen they come out of...and there is a few of those Silkies in that mixed pen.I have to move those in with my Sam..Those silkie Ameraucana chicks are beyond cute.
Got to go get chick pictures
big_smile.png

Who'a a thunk that chickens could be so ADDICTIVE?

Lucky for my hubby, coop's too small for more.

The dozer guy should have been here already to try to correct our flooding problem, but he's got 'reasons' (i.e. excuses).

So, until that's done, I can't even think about enlarging the coop, let alone enlarging the flock!

So stop with all the cutsie, pretty, handsome, beautiful chickens already!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

No - actually - I'm so enjoying everyones passion for their birds. Y'all are something else!
pop.gif

Getting 1-2 eggs a day now!!
ya.gif

Daisy, our little black/white cochin, gave me one today. Holly - what is the correct name for her coloring? She was CRANKY last week but today she was just as loving as ever.

Back
Top Bottom