The Middle Tennessee Thread

Quote:
Congratulations
big_smile.png
Daisy is a Mottled or Black Mottled...Mottled comes in Black and Blue but it's widely accepted that black is the color..unless you state blue.If she's getting cranky she may be thinking about going broody on you..little cochin's like to do that
lol.png
Our Lucy has 6 eggs right now and although she won't hurt much she likes to growl if you get near her and pleads for you not to take her babies...so I don't.

Ok I know we have other interests other than chickens...when I figure those out I'll let you know
roll.png
Just kidding...so I'm putting out a wanted "ad" does anyone on here do any scrapbooking and have some misc stuff they will never use that Megan may like? She has a 2 day scrapbooking camp coming up and she's just looking for supplies to add to her collection.Can trade for cash or eggs
jumpy.gif
thought it would be a good time to ask with us meeting up

Ok I know we have other interests other than chickens...when I figure those out I'll let you know
roll.png
Just kidding...so I'm putting out a wanted "ad" does anyone on here do any scrapbooking and have some misc stuff they will never use that Megan may like? She has a 2 day scrapbooking camp coming up and she's just looking for supplies to add to her collection.Can trade for cash or eggs
jumpy.gif

roll.png
jumpy.gif

Don't know that this will go with scrapbooking, but I was given a box of screen printing paint - would that be something she could use for something else?

Are you looking for scraps of fabric/trim type things, or items specifically made for scrapbooking?

I didn't post that 3 times..really!!
Meg hasn't gotten into screen painting yet...she's very creative but only turning 8 next week...going on 16 today though
cool.png

I think she's looking for things like the stickers and borders die cuts etc..those paper punch things..can you tell I don't have time to scrapbook..oh any old vintage Girl Scout stuff...yes ladies we are Vintage
lol.png

bators are chirping more chicks soon
tongue2.gif

I'm bummed you won't be there Troyer. You were loads of fun.
smile.png

The forecast is saying 30% chance of rain/scattered showers. Do we want to chance it and try the park? I know some folks are bringing chicks/chickens/eggs and I don't know how well they will do in cars if we meet at a restaurant. It's just too hot out there! The only park I know of is the one on Old Fort Parkway. Surely there are others with pavilions though. Can anyone recommend a place?

Back
Top Bottom