The Middle Tennessee Thread

Thanks, Holly. I know y'all all understand. Pooh was a good chicken.

Okay, gang. We need to talk about tomorrow. The high is only supposed to be 61 tomorrow and it is supposed to be rainy. Do we want to move this one back inside? I hate for us to be sitting shivering in the rain. And have we set a time? I was thinking around 3pm or 4pm ish. What do you think?

What do we think about going back to Red Robin? They were very tolerant of us staying forever.
smile.png

We need a head count. Pipe up if you are planning on coming.

City Girl - I'm coming tomorrow. Good with wherever you want to put us, I'll dress appropriately.

And I'm so sorry to hear bout Pooh! Bless her little heart - and yers, too!

Thanks, Believer. It helps that she didn't seem to suffer there at the end. It looked like she just went to sleep. She was three years old and was one of my original chickens. She was a good girl.

The good news of the day is that the insurance man said my roof was a total loss and they are going to pay to have a new one put on. This is a HUGE blessing. I wasn't sure how to pay for a new roof. Yay for happy news!

I think given how the weather is looking we should try for an inside location. If no one else pipes up I'll call it at Red Robin. They were really patient with us last time (and the burgers were yummy!). We can do a late lunch/early dinner.
smile.png

So far we have:
CityGirl
Believer01
1newegg
LadyinRed (if she feels well and we hope she does!)

Who else is coming?

Last edited:
I am going to try to make it. I have a cold that set in late last night and has kept me hiding under a electric blanket all day. If its not better tomarrow I might not be able to make it though.

Morning all! I dearly wish I could meet with you all again, but I am having ongoing multiple car issues - - and I just don't trust the big ol' gal to get me safely to the Boro and back. I hope you all have a great time! I will be thinking of you.
smile.png

(CityGirl, so sorry about Pooh. That really stinks. Sounds like it was pretty quick, though, and that's a blessing. Wishing her a swift Journey.
hugs.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom