The Middle Tennessee Thread

Batten down the hatches and stay safe!
fl.gif
Looks like my mountains protected me yet again. People all around me showing pix of quarter sized hail and reporting 60+mile an hour winds--but we got dumped on with bucket sized rain drops that were really cold for about 15 minutes. Temp dropped to 80 during the rain or just before and now is at 120 with clear skys. Another cell is forming in lebanon an heading our way. Hope the mountain does its job yet again.

Looks like my mountains protected me yet again. People all around me showing pix of quarter sized hail and reporting 60+mile an hour winds--but we got dumped on with bucket sized rain drops that were really cold for about 15 minutes. Temp dropped to 80 during the rain or just before and now is at 120 with clear skys. Another cell is forming in lebanon an heading our way. Hope the mountain does its job yet again.

I live at the head waters of the Harpeth .So far all we had was a few sprinkles out of a clear blue sky . And wind that is howling . Since the river flows NW the wind here is always strong . This one is cranking out some really strong gusts though .

I'm also in Middle Tennessee! Just found this thread this morning. So hello to all! My husband and I have just become chicken, duck, and geese parents and we're really excited with our new adventure. We're also looking for a few guineas.

I'm also in Middle Tennessee! Just found this thread this morning. So hello to all! My husband and I have just become chicken, duck, and geese parents and we're really excited with our new adventure. We're also looking for a few guineas.

The place I got my chicks has guineas this time of year. Look for The Poultry House on Facebook.

welcome-byc.gif

I just found a guinea nest. I have a few in the bator now and will be setting more this weekend. They must have another nest because I am only find a few a day.

Back
Top Bottom