The Middle Tennessee Thread

@cree57i
I did get your message and I will update it. 

Anybody else want to be added to the breeders list for ALL of TN?  Or have any updates??????????? 

Hmmmm... don't think I am on it, as far as I know? :confused:

@2MooreChicks now has my breeder Black Copper Marans hens so I no longer have those... :)

If anybody wants to be added or updated let me know. This is the information I need.

Your name on BYC (not your real name) Location in TN (Middle, east, west... so on) and then the City. ALL the breeds you have and colors. I don't add websites, phone numbers or what you sell (chicks, eggs, birds) you can take care of that stuff if someone wants to contact you.

If you can MESSAGE me in a similar format like below, it will help me so I can just cut and paste. I would like to make updates all at the same time.

Masonicflock - North Middle Tn - Springfield

Barred Rocks
RIR/PR (Rhode Islands/Production Reds)
Buff Oripingtons
Black Jersey Giants
Silkies
Black Sex Links
Guineas

Folks,

Normally I would not post something like this but none of the mainstream weather outlets are forecasting significant storms for middle TN.  Smith County Schools are closing at 1:00 pm.  Smith County Weather Service is reporting at the following link:    Stay safe.

Stay safe Bob, and everyone else is Smith County and all nearby areas... thanks for passing on the info...

I am getting your PM's about the breeders list, I am not responding because I don't want to lose your messages LOL. I will work on them the end of the week. If I have questions I will message you. Keep them coming! Everyone is welcome to be in the list as long as you are in TN.

Back
Top Bottom