The Middle Tennessee Thread

Hello from Hohenwald Tennessee
images.png

I have checked Craigslist, lsn, Facebook, and local hatcheries to find an Indian Runner drake with no luck. If anyone in the middle tn area has one for sale, please let me know!

I'll be the one in the stripey white and purple t-shirt, denim shorts, and long brown ponytail quite possibly hanging a lot at the Brother Tom's Fitness booth (Brother Tom being Mr. Paperlady). Probably just today, though.

EDEA82A0-24F3-4438-B1FB-DE0C2FDA4D67.jpeg
DDB4BB99-1D9A-454A-B374-7767FDC86D3A.jpeg
I have no idea what that festival is! And it’s raining..But alas! My good luck ended! I had a foster pup (6mo) and lost track of him for about 10 min just after I found him with a chicken between his front paws - who thankfully ran away. Yes, I totally know it was my fault but guests and alcohol were involved and I got distracted. One we found just prior to being dead and one went missing. After giving 4 away days prior to that I’m left with 8 now. And I’m fairly confident 2-3 are males so that number is due to come down further. I was (and am) quite frustrated that I didn’t immediately tie puppy up but I can’t undue my negligence. Puppy is at another foster home. Adorable, but with us going away on vacation soon he had to go to another foster home anyway. If anyone has the patience for a cuddle bug puppy that’s super mellow he’s on:
https://www.petfinder.com/dog/luke-44487727/tn/waynesboro/country-road-animal-rescue-tn786/
Would love to find him a good home. But...maybe one with chickens that don’t free range? Just thought I’d share my continuing chicken saga with the rest of you Middle Tennesseans! They’re getting so big! And look like real chickens! :clap

Back
Top Bottom