The Middle Tennessee Thread

Quote:
Anne- I have 30 silkie eggs cooking in the bator. Some are mine and some from elsewhere...quite a few are buff

What colors do you have going other than buff? I, of course, can't tell gender yet on my babies, but one is definitely more assertive than the other. I'm hoping that means it's male.
I've got about a dozen blue/splash ameraucanas due out on the 18th. I may try an EE hatch after that. I still want to get some welsummers from you to try. I'm so glad you kept the rooster. Perhaps we can swing a trade? :)

Hello all! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. The updated forum is still a bit challenging for me to jump on when I am in a hurry, but I do think of you all often and hope you're all doing OK! Keep on chickening!
smile.png

Jenski

I miss you. You don't post enough. Come back and play. I really miss your morning posts. It was a great way to start the day.
Signed,
Lonely in Murfreesboro

My first grandchick was hatched today! My EE rooster and one of my EE hens are new parents - with a little help from my incubator. Cute little chick!

Whoohoo!! A Grandchick!! When do we get pictures? :)

Anne is there a good pizza pl ace down there..I'm going to have a hungry kiddo wanting food
pop.gif
cash is best but checks are fine.I have everyone's orders in my car so I will pm the totals.
Donna I know yours is big I think there is 18 boxes and some eggs those are my treat though I won't say a word
Now a strange turn of events does any of my crazy real local people have an extra chick? My broody hatched one and nothing else is close to hatching...it's chirping like crazy wanting a friend.I don't have the time to drive very far in the next few days so needs to be close to home.
More buns this afternoon...3 more and a few more to go.Plus,I got a new bun today which I didn't need but sure is cute.
3 days until cookie sales and Megan woke up sick this morning...
barnie.gif

edited to add I'm still open to bribes for large cookie orders
hide.gif

Pet rabbits are also needing homes for kids pets only...all are retired no longer able to produce but cute and healthy..not for dinner.

Let me see what hatches and I will let you know. I had a power outage, BUT I heard one talking to me today...
fl.gif
They were due today, and I had more to go into lockdown today, but nothing yet.

Thanks Donna...it's just sitting in the rubbermade dish looking so lost.
Okla my mini rex are very small other than the new doe I just bought.Her ped is outstanding and she's very nice so hopefully we will get some show legs and her registered before she goes over.Already have a waiting list for her kits and she's only 4 months.I do like my does bigger but won't normally buy anything that is above breed limits but this doe is well above the quality worth the risk.I do plan on Lenore City.I hear the MR is small but Clair and I will both have several enteries.I will also have my Holland Lops there.There is 2 shows in KY in March that I would think would be much closer for you...Owensboro and Shephardsville .We will be at both of those as well as Dalton and Muscle Shoals in March. Lawerenceburg is in April..not sure how many of our Hollands will be at that one..need to breed my show doe for fall jr's
Had more baby buns this morning :)

Jenski...hey stranger never see you any longer .I'm going to have to hunt you dow when I'm over there complaining about that wonderful road destruction

Holly I had another chick hatch, so I need to keep two, but you can still have the Blue Copper. I hope he is a roo for you. He is very dark I hope he is blue, next to the other marans he look gray.
fl.gif
He is only my second Blue Copper to hatch and the first was really light. Disappointing hatch but at least I had some hatch.

Back
Top Bottom