The Middle Tennessee Thread

I think Lori has some wellie boys. I think she is saving eggs for me to hatch out, so at some point in the future I hope to have some wellie boys. I will happily give you one if you still need one by then.
Yes, I am counting my chickens before they hatch. Or are even set.
big_smile.png

We live in white county near sparta, and I was wondering if any one has barred rock or dominique cockerels for sale any where from the ages of newly hatched to 10-12 weeks old we would love to have one because they are so beautiful...thanks
smile.png

We live in white county near sparta, and I was wondering if any one has barred rock or dominique cockerels for sale any where from the ages of newly hatched to 10-12 weeks old we would love to have one because they are so beautiful...thanks
smile.png
I do..... surly in all those chicks there is a boy somewhere...... I have chicks hatching in a few days 24 are BR. I think I have some in the brooders too. I can look. Little roos are free if you can pick them up... I go to lebanon to get feed some, I will be going to Becky's July 7th she is in carthage... maybe we can do a chick train thing..... I have reg barred rocks and blue barred rocks by the way.
wink.png

Already have a nice Maran Roo want to Split the EE and Ameraucana between them and see what the next generation eggs look like.
Marans roos are easier to come by around here.... if you don't find one I am sure Becky or I could hook you up with another Marans Roo. I have some Wheaten Am roos I don't need if anyone is looking.

Quote: that sounds great...we could meet up somewhere...like at co-op or TSC..do you have any BR that are about 10 weeks or do you have just newly hatched....we would like to know for sure we are getting a roo...but I guess a few more pullets wont hurt either
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote: that sounds great..do you have any BR that are about 10 weeks or do you have just newly hatched....we would like to know for sure we are getting a roo...but I guess a few more pullets wont hurt either
wink.png

I can make a guess either way it would be ok. You need at least 2 just in case something happens. I will look around tomorrow and see what i have in the bigger brooders.... I just got rid of all my roos a week ago... but I have lots of chicks
clap.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom