The Middle Tennessee Thread

It's August 13 - 21...looks like the Poultry Show is the 18th...looking at the schedule, I didn't see a specific time. Entries are accepted on Thursday (the 16th) from noon to 8:00PM...I'm thinking Friday might be the day to go to oggle the birdies...hehehe...
DARN I was ready to make a road trip but I'll be in Atlanta for my grandson's 5th birthday that weekend.

Hey Donna you going to the fair Friday night?
Good time to get together and have some fun meeting folks! We could meet up in the Poultry Barn at a set time, but I don't know how we would know each other if we have not met you before. We can put our pointy little heads together and come up with some thing I'm sure! :D
Let kick that one around a bit!

This cochin was given to me. He is pretty. Barred/birchen in color. Sems to be bantam/standard cross.

can wear chicken shirts?
Or make a shirt that has like.." BYC Rulez" or just have a chicken on it. Lol.

Matlock how'ed the hatch go ? I wound up with 14 new babies they all seem very healthy and are doing fine. I have them in the garage and the heat lamp really draws the moths, shame on'em if they land in the brooder they really get after them.

Matlock how'ed the hatch go ? I wound up with 14 new babies they all seem very healthy and are doing fine. I have them in the garage and the heat lamp really draws the moths, shame on'em if they land in the brooder they really get after them.

I wound up with 11 so far. I had several shrinkwrap wich I don't really understand. I was able to save 2 but I lost 2 as well. I have 2 eggs left and one of them pipped right after I closed the bator from assisting the others. Guess I will keep my eye on it. Right now I have 9 SFH and 2 more RIR. I guess I'm pretty happy with that.

Hey Donna you going to the fair Friday night?
Good time to get together and have some fun meeting folks! We could meet up in the Poultry Barn at a set time, but I don't know how we would know each other if we have not met you before. We can put our pointy little heads together and come up with some thing I'm sure!
big_smile.png

Let kick that one around a bit!
IDK, I have not thought about it.... let me look on their website and talk with hubby, kids might like it. The baby just loves CHICKENS
gig.gif
.... hubby just hates it too
lol.png

He said OK.... as long as I don't take any chickens to show
lau.gif
Do you think I could win if I took my Foley SLW roo?
lol.png
I would never take that chance. I need him, I don't need him to die or get stolen
duc.gif
What time would we want to meet up? BTW Friday if you have a FORD hat you get $2 off admission..... I need a ford hat now....
hmm.png

I don't have any CHICKEN apparel sorry
hide.gif

I have been on this thread for OVER a year and we have NEVER had a meet up that I know of.
roll.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom