The Middle Tennessee Thread

looking for a pure bred jersey giant rooster does anybody have one or know of someone that does? please let me know.... would like it to be some where close to lebanon if possible or not to far... thanks Jerry

Kqndiandjerry, I know a woman who has some. But not grown. Could get you chicks?

And I accidently put my eggs in hatcher a day early. Lol. So hatching is tomorrow.:p. Wil post pics of them and all the new birdies Ive gotten this year.

And about the fair, I emailed Okla doodle doo to see if he wanted to go.
Will let yah know.

Country I have a friend that has some pullets that are ready to start laying and he needs a roo.. the pullets are around 4-5 months and he wants to raise some but he just cant find a roo thought i would check with my byc friends and have some luck but he may have to settle for chicks how much does she get on the them? jerry

Country I have a friend that has some pullets that are ready to start laying and he needs a roo.. the pullets are around 4-5 months and he wants to raise some but he just cant find a roo thought i would check with my byc friends and have some luck but he may have to settle for chicks how much does she get on the them?    jerry 

Not much. 2-6 bucks. Cant remember. Ill ask. Also has blue giants.

Well I don't have any chicken shirts either but it sure would be nice to do a meetup. I have met a few of you but not many and it would be nice to have faces with these names. So I am a go even if its just Donna and I ...again...
I will be looking for a FORD hat :lol:

Last edited:
Well I don't have any chicken shirts either but it sure would be nice to do a meetup. I have met a few of you but not many and it would be nice to have faces with these names. So I am a go even if its just Donna and I ...again...
I will be looking for a FORD hat
lol.png
If you find one let me know....

IDK, I have not thought about it.... let me look on their website and talk with hubby, kids might like it.  The baby just loves CHICKENS :gig .... hubby just hates it too :lol:

He said OK.... as long as I don't take any chickens to show :lau   Do you think I could win if I took my Foley SLW roo?  :lol:   I would never take that chance.  I need him, I don't need him to die or get stolen :duc What time would we want to meet up?  BTW Friday if you have a FORD hat you get $2 off admission.....  I need a ford hat now....:/  

I don't have any CHICKEN apparel sorry :oops:  

I have been on this thread for OVER a year and we have NEVER had a meet up that I know of. :rolleyes:

Oh btw to your comment about your roo... Since it is a fair, they probobly havent seen a bird as nice is thst. LOL

Back
Top Bottom