The Middle Tennessee Thread

A friend of mines here in Sparta has some dutch rabbits for sell they will be ready at the end of Janurary. If you are interested please pm me and I will give you her number. She does not have internet access and ask me to pass the word along.

Thanks

Were you selling or buying!

Hope everyones birds are surving this horrible wind! I came home today and found my chicken coop laying upside down on the ground,it had been fastened up between two trees! Luckly the birds were okay,just wind blown. A huge limb fell on my neighbors dog keenel bending it all up. And now they say the wind chill in the morning in the teens! Everyone stay safe!

Hope everyones birds are surving this horrible wind! I came home today and found my chicken coop laying upside down on the ground,it had been fastened up between two trees! Luckly the birds were okay,just wind blown. A huge limb fell on my neighbors dog keenel bending it all up. And now they say the wind chill in the morning in the teens! Everyone stay safe!
Happy everyone is ok hope they can fix the doggies house

I know this is going to sound a lil funny but is there chickens that look exactly like Foghorn Leghorn i want some lol

Buying but mostly just being silly, this weather has driven me to the edge. Everytime I go out to the garage to get some work done the darn power goes out. I do have a bantam Choc Orp for sale he is a real sweet little fella.

We spent most of the afternoon putting up plastic around my runs and that drove the guinea off. They would not come out of the tree.... we called and called and they would not budge. So they are stuck in the tree for the night
he.gif
We did that because the guineas will NOT go in the coop, they just roost in the run and we wanted to cut the wind down for them.
th.gif

Yeah! Got a chick catalog in the mail today! Its Cackle. Love looking at the breeds and even reading the descriptions,as if they have changed since I started reading them forty some years ago!lol. I still get excited looking and dreaming! Got more catalogs comming so not for sure who I will order from yet.I was surprised to see so many game chickens in their selection. Can't decide if I want to order a heavy breed mix or go with fancy breds. I would kind of like some houdans and anconas,think that would be a neat looking flock. Anyone else planning on ordering in the spring?

Back
Top Bottom