The Middle Tennessee Thread

PennyHen: I feel for ya. I have Parkinson's, Rheumatoid Arthritis, PTSD and asthma. Not fun. HUGS
jumpy.gif

I just had a DUH moment. When I started building my housing and runs every time I struck a nail my hand felt like a dozen bees had stung it, so I switched to screws, cost 3X as much but I could handle drill vibrations and with washer I could even hang tight wire. Started to take down the Pheasant pen and it only took 45 minutes and didn't ruin any boards pulling nails. DUH

I just had a DUH moment. When I started building my housing and runs every time I struck a nail my hand felt like a dozen bees had stung it, so I switched to screws, cost 3X as much but I could handle drill vibrations and with washer I could even hang tight wire. Started to take down the Pheasant pen and it only took 45 minutes and didn't ruin any boards pulling nails. DUH

Hmmm....that's noted. Thanks for passing on the experience.
thumbsup.gif

This afternoon was able to use everything again except a few screws which I stripped backing them out so that looks like it will bring down that cost when compaired to nails.too Wife is happy with zero $ spent on current project.WIN WIN

This afternoon was able to use everything again except a few screws which I stripped backing them out so that looks like it will bring down that cost when compaired to nails.too  Wife is happy with zero $ spent on current project.WIN WIN

That is my favorite part of screws....easy to remove and reuse. I dont even think of using nails anymore.

This afternoon was able to use everything again except a few screws which I stripped backing them out so that looks like it will bring down that cost when compaired to nails.too Wife is happy with zero $ spent on current project.WIN WIN

Congrats! I love it when a plan comes together and for zero $! So far, all our brooders/coops have been free.

PennyHen: I feel for ya. I have Parkinson's, Rheumatoid Arthritis, PTSD and asthma. Not fun. HUGS
jumpy.gif

After training a golden retriever for my handicapped daughter, and I also deal with depression (I don't know of anyone with high levels of pain who doesn't) I thoroughly recommend prescribing a golden retriever for the blues and PTSD. If you ever consider it seriously his breeder lives in Mt. Juliet. He makes the 5th puppy from that stud that successfully trained to be a service dog. We used books and some training at Pet Smart.

After training a golden retriever for my handicapped daughter, and I also deal with depression (I don't know of anyone with high levels of pain who doesn't) I thoroughly recommend prescribing a golden retriever for the blues and PTSD. If you ever consider it seriously his breeder lives in Mt. Juliet. He makes the 5th puppy from that stud that successfully trained to be a service dog. We used books and some training at Pet Smart.

I know what you mean about depression. I love Goldens!

My babies hatched !!! 12 out of 16 hatched i had 1 die in the egg fully developed, it had a dime size hole pecked in it ??? dunno what happened and 3 eggs didnt do anything no pips or nothing and all looked good at lock down.. i still have them in the bator but dont know if they will hatch.. i will chuck them in the morning if nuttin happens..the little Deleware/Legbar/cross look awesome they have alot of gold mixed with black..i will get some better pics later... Im a proud Pappa !!
wee.gif

parents off the babies

what do yall think they will look like when they feather out?? barred?

My babies hatched !!! 12 out of 16 hatched i had 1 die in the egg fully developed, it had a dime size hole pecked in it ??? dunno what happened and 3 eggs didnt do anything no pips or nothing and all looked good at lock down.. i still have them in the bator but dont know if they will hatch.. i will chuck them in the morning if nuttin happens..the little Deleware/Legbar/cross look awesome they have alot of gold mixed with black..i will get some better pics later... Im a proud Pappa !!
wee.gif

parents off the babies

what do yall think they will look like when they feather out?? barred?

Congrats, neighbor!

Back
Top Bottom