The Middle Tennessee Thread

Thanks! Her (I hope) mom is a goose that I got form Emmalyn last year. Lots of saddleback babies this year
big_smile.png

WAY TO HOT AND HUMID! I need to really clean pens but this heat is just zapping my energy.

BTW does anyone know of some place to rent for a wedding and reception? we need tables and chairs and they have a limit of $600 from her parents......she paid more for her dress.......

WAY TO HOT AND HUMID! I need to really clean pens but this heat is just zapping my energy.

BTW does anyone know of some place to rent for a wedding and reception? we need tables and chairs and they have a limit of $600 from her parents......she paid more for her dress.......

Don't know where you're located or where they would like a ceremony, but I know the man that has this wedding chapel and I've had 2 people hold their wedding there with awesome reviews.

and I AGREE ABOUT HOT - - -

http://ucbjournal.com/news.php?id=408

Don't know where you're located or where they would like a ceremony, but I know the man that has this wedding chapel and I've had 2 people hold their wedding there with awesome reviews.

and I AGREE ABOUT HOT - - -

http://ucbjournal.com/news.php?id=408

that might beg bit far. we are in Nashville area/ ashland city. willing to travel some but that would be too far. cute place though! thanks.

Holly and Jonathan-

major catastrophe at the farm - computer crash after the flood- we lost both roosters and 1 of the 2 chicks.

Here are the 5 girls and 1 chick if you are still interested- if not I do understand. It is hard to breed chickens without the rooster.

1st 3 pics are the hens. They are all looking particularly dirty/molty but I have pictures of them kicking butt at the shows. The last 3 are the chick- he is not from my bloodlines and pretty sure he is going to be a he so there is hope for decent chicks for next year. He does come from a nice show breeder.

how much you want for them or you just want them to go to a good home? I have a farm and would love to give them a great home.

that might beg bit far. we are in Nashville area/ ashland city. willing to travel some but that would be too far. cute place though! thanks.

Marrowbone lake rents a gazebo I think. Any park will rent you a shelter, or they could just go to the lake. They wouldn't have seats except the ground. But ultimate party in hendersonville rents chairs.

I hope this is not considered hijacking but I would love to find someone who raises and sell Lakenvelders close to home. Does anyone know of anyone close?

Back
Top Bottom