The Middle Tennessee Thread

Holy cow I have been so busy I haven't been on here. Christmas like snuck up this year and still behind on shopping ugh. Hope everyone is well
smile.png

I was thinking of you the other day! How is it going..... did you tie the knot yet????

Matlock I don't know if they have eggs but I found this add on Craigslist, you might give em a call.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/grd/4224574667.html

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Matlock- this is my ad for turkeys. I have over 100 turkesy right now but not one of them is laying, even under lights. You will have to wait until mid February to get turkey eggs around this part of the country. But I can sell you some awesome turkeys!
Wendy M
www.goldengaitsfarm.net

Matlock- this is my ad for turkeys. I have over 100 turkesy right now but not one of them is laying, even under lights. You will have to wait until mid February to get turkey eggs around this part of the country. But I can sell you some awesome turkeys!
Wendy M
www.goldengaitsfarm.net
Oh, I really need to get a Bourbon Red Tom from you, for our "Bourbon Sisters" b/c it was too sad when they went hard broody side by side last year on UNfertile eggs...

I'm going to try to figure out how to make this happen, transport etc, lots of details not the least of which is a very large stray dog last wkend that bit through heavy duty chicken wire into a pen that had been secure for 4 yrs, so not getting any more birds until that issue is resolved :(

But the picture of your Turkeys has me all excited b/c now I know where we can get the Tom we need!!

Hello everybody. It has been forever since I have been online.
Question to all you guys that sell. I know that we can no longer do pre-sales, so how am I supposed to start a waiting list for Sebastopol goose eggs? I don't plan on hatching, I will have just a few for fertility testing and may even sell those goslings. Suggestions?

Hello everybody. It has been forever since I have been online.
Question to all you guys that sell. I know that we can no longer do pre-sales, so how am I supposed to start a waiting list for Sebastopol goose eggs? I don't plan on hatching, I will have just a few for fertility testing and may even sell those goslings. Suggestions?

you can start a waiting list....just don't take any money. you can collect when you set eggs from the people on your wait list.

I never take money before I have either eggs or birds in hand. I have been taken advantage of in the past and not reimbursed with things didn't come to past.

Is there somewhere on BYC where you can put up an ad/waiting list without violating the rules?

Wendy M
www.goldengaitsfarm.net

Wow! That's quite a flock you have there. I will definitely be in touch with you this spring.

Back
Top Bottom