The Middle Tennessee Thread

I wanted to introduce myself in this thread.  I am about 30 miles north of the Alabama line near I-65.  I see I have some Lewisburg neighbors here and am wondering if there are others that live close.  I'm always looking for like-minded friends!!
I'm not new to chickens or to BYC.  Just never posted before.  :)

I live in belfast close to the drive in.

Welcome!

Emmalynn is down your way and Silver Rock...... I don't know anyone else right off down that way. Hardin Poultry is down that direction too but not in Lewisburg...... hum I don't really pay attention to WHERE everyone is. LOL
Hardin Poultry is about 3 miles down the road from me. We hang with Holly and Jonathan a lot....in fact, our two piggies are at their place! LOL

Well my little mini piggie baby did not survive the cold.I did not think she would but its still sad. Good news is I bred my other girls and they are not due til the end of March, first of April I am sure they will do much better.

Well my little mini piggie baby did not survive the cold.I did not think she would but its still sad. Good news is I bred my other girls and they are not due til the end of March, first of April I am sure they will do much better.

Sorry that was pitiful to watch I am sure. Glad you will have new babies in the spring.

I am trying to plan to come your way..... really... just super busy with the cold and cleaning. Maybe next week things will be calmer.... I am going to have to get some feed pretty soon too. Need to stop at Edwards and pick up some game cock and chick starter.

My dad came up this morning and informed us that his brother is eat up with cancer. He does not think he will live long. They sent him to Chattanooga to a Hospice. My dad does not think he can make the drive to see him. I offered to drive him but he can't sit in a car for long so he does not think he will go. Don't know if he will go to the funeral.... I didn't ask. SO... my life can change at the drop of a hat, good thing I am flexible LOL. Free and easy going... but I never have any time because of it.

Sorry that was pitiful to watch I am sure. Glad you will have new babies in the spring.

I am trying to plan to come your way..... really... just super busy with the cold and cleaning. Maybe next week things will be calmer.... I am going to have to get some feed pretty soon too. Need to stop at Edwards and pick up some game cock and chick starter.

My dad came up this morning and informed us that his brother is eat up with cancer. He does not think he will live long. They sent him to Chattanooga to a Hospice. My dad does not think he can make the drive to see him. I offered to drive him but he can't sit in a car for long so he does not think he will go. Don't know if he will go to the funeral.... I didn't ask. SO... my life can change at the drop of a hat, good thing I am flexible LOL. Free and easy going... but I never have any time because of it.

You should call out to the small airports and find someone with a Cesna that can hop him to Chattanooga. It will only take an hour to two at maximum.

Not worth it. We can drive it in less than 2 hours. If you fly it would take an hour and then we would have to rent a car..... too much trouble for a short trip.

I have never made Chatanooga in less than 3 hours. Some driving. Well it is up to the individual about what it is worth when it comes down to the final time you get to see a person. If you are at peace with someone then a phone call can serve just as well. Especially when it is going to cause you a lot of physical pain.

Quote:
Wow... it takes me 4 hours to get to Atlanta..... I used to drive it every weekend when hubby lived in GA. Took a little over 1.5 hours to get to Chattanooga and then 4 hours total to get to Atlanta and another 45 mins west to get to were he lived.

Chattanooga is 135 miles from Nashville so the speed limit is 70 in most places so less than 2 hours for sure.... but who does 70????
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom