The Middle Tennessee Thread

I will. I think I need to make a photo AREA.... you know that is going to take a while to take pics..... I have lots of birds/breeds

That is about the mix they had in AC. They had WL last year and silkies and EE I think, but they get something new ever time.... just have to keep going back. I guess they can order for me.... I could ask.....

I would think they could order for you...maybe call them and ask...
You just let me know about the pics...whenever. we may have to do it in more than one day - on a warm sunny day. (can you tell that today gave me major spring fever!) I spent the afternoon cleaning my coop from top to bottom. It's almost as clean as the 1st day the chickens moved in! Feeling accomplished...now if I could keep them from pooping in there and messing it up...hmmmm...

If you are just looking at hatchery leghorns cackle hatchery has them cheaper than mcmurray thats where my first chicks i ever had came from there had no problems

I don't think I want to pay shipping.... I think that TSC can order some. I can hatch them but not getting many from my WL right now and then I have to cull the roos sooooooo I have 2 maybe 1 if the other is a roo. I do have more eggs in the bator. I do think I want some EE so I can grow them up. I can never hatch enough Blue Egg Layers.

Quote:
We did that for over a week! Every pen cleaned in the shop and out back.... they need it again.... we did clean some again.... the brooders are going to need it next week again.

Next week will knock that spring fever right out of you LOL..... I am ready too! I need to clean your cage, after I move the roo and give it back to you because I will keep using it LOL.....

Our straight runs were 1.39 and pullets were 1.99 when we purchased. Bantams usually are 2.39-3.99 depending on what they get in. Sometimes they'll get rare/rare-ish breeds in for 3.99-5.99 a pullet.

I picked up Americaunas, Silver Laced Wyandottes, Rhode Island Reds, and Cuckoo Marans from the Poultry House at Bonnie's Barnyard Saturday. One of my Marans died before I got her home and I've called a couple times this weekend but haven't heard back. I'm hoping I can go up next Saturday and get a replacement chick. All the rest are doing well and are currently residing in my bathtub :)

I picked up Americaunas, Silver Laced Wyandottes, Rhode Island Reds, and Cuckoo Marans from the Poultry House at Bonnie's Barnyard Saturday. One of my Marans died before I got her home and I've called a couple times this weekend but haven't heard back. I'm hoping I can go up next Saturday and get a replacement chick. All the rest are doing well and are currently residing in my bathtub
smile.png
I can never get to Bonnies on the weekend. She gets my feed on Wednesday. Maybe I could swing by on a Saturday. How much were they? The EE?

Their EE's are great layers and pretty birds, but mine have no muffs and one lays a pink egg and the other green. So don't count on blues from them. But very healthy and pretty markings.

Back
Top Bottom