The Middle Tennessee Thread

yard sale started slow but as the day warmed up and people got out of church things picked up. Sold most of the BIG stuff but still had tons left. I bet I have 20 boxes of baby clothes, shoes, bottles..... blankets, bumpers, you name it we got it.

Then about 3 we got a call from the realtor that some other agent was going to show the house..... WHAT A MESS! We had to stop and pick up the house..... but I never made it upstairs. Looked like a tornado hit it.... OH WELL!

I am sunburn too.... never thought about that. Sold or gave away all the eating eggs I took 13 Doz I think.

Donna wishing you the best.

Thanks! We are just exhausted!

I took pics of everything we didn't sell so I can put it on CL, but I don't really have time to do all that either!
barnie.gif

I am proud to say that I have finally counted by chickens (as per DH's request)!

22 red sex-links that I sell eggs from
16 Assorted LF
1 Turkey
9 Cochin or Cochin x silkie cross bantams
13 Silkies
In the brooder: 24 LF chicks  (really???  I have that many in there??)
Ordered: 15 cochin bantams, 2 turkeys, 20 LF Chickes (Spitzhauben and EE)
1 cackle surprise (40-60 chicks)
Coming from Heirloom Orps/Hardin Poultry: 7 chickens

That isn't too much, is it???? lol  His head might explode when I show him the list.  

Let me know how that cackle surprise turns out. I think it would be fun, but didn't get one yet.

Today was supposed to be hatch day for me, but ....nothing! No chirping, no cheeping, no pecking, just a lot of eggs rocking around, that's it. Why must they make me wait? This is my first time and its driving me insane.

Back
Top Bottom