The Middle Tennessee Thread

Dayton TN here...again. I will have to try your method. Are the carton bottoms paper or foam? Yes, I was told to cut the bottom of each egg holder to allow for proper air and humidity in a still incubator without a turner. Incidentally, I posted a request for a used donated still or fan-type 48 egg incubator for our kids. They received 12 Guinea Eggs which were just placed into the current (single) box along with the Chicken Eggs. We will move the Chicken Eggs in two weeks to "Hopefully" another unit until they hatch.

Hi from Dayton, TN: If you know of anyone who has a used 48 egg incubator available...our youth project just got a new objective. Seems we got some Guinea eggs as an add on to our week old chicken eggs now in process. Now we need to take the 18 day old chicken eggs (2 weeks coming) and move them to another incubator while the Guinea eggs are maturing in our current box.

We will cover shipping if out of the area. Need soon to sanitize and make all adjustments. [email protected]

Appreciate anyone's assistance. Larry
I will have a look around and see if I can help you find one.

This is just one of his text
What a sleazy son of a (****)
They took 10-15 carriers and did not even bring one back!
Wow how freaking low is that!
What that

Back
Top Bottom