The Middle Tennessee Thread

Thanks DaddyBird and @cpegram for the advice. As usual, I am being over cautious, but am so happy to get the beautiful, but dusty girls out.

Worked hard this weekend to get the coop finished. Well, started and finished. I'm very blessed to have a very talented father who loves his baby girl a whole lot
smile.png

Before: converted half a shed.

After:

Just going to add a little paint and vinyl floor and the ladies will be ready for their new home. I'm sure they'll be thrilled to spend a couple days just in the coop.
nice
thumbsup.gif

I am going to Bonnies Wednesday do I need to BRING anything with me? Egg, Chicks, Birds? I am meeting someone at Cracker Barrel for 8 birds and after that I am going to someone elses place to maybe pick out some Marans roos before she calls someone to eat them. They are my birds and she got 100 chicks so she should have about 50 roos for me to look over LOL. Probably meeting someone for some silkies too. Wasson6 do you want some more eggs? If so PM me and I will let you know what I have at the farm.

Wish I knew about this earlier and I would've gone. I need top look up Dickson too and see how far away that sale is.

Does anyone know how to sign up for 4H here, I'm in Lewisburg.

I don't know about in Dickson, but in Rutherford County its through the school system starting in 4th grade :)

All 4-H programs in TN are run through the 4-h offices out of each County extension office. All 4-H projects begin in the 4th grade.
Sometimes schools will sponsor certain programs and work in conjunction with the extension office, but it is the 4-H extension agents who run the programs.
http://4h.tennessee.edu/

I have 10+ BBS English Orpington eggs ready to ship out today! These were sold but the buyer canceled due to his medical condition. Eggs are $65 + shipping.

the shipping cost will depend on your zip code.

Please contact me ASAP in you are interested! These eggs, if sold will ship out this after noon!

I can be messaged here, on my farm page or E-mailed at: [email protected]

More pictures can be seen on our farm page! https://www.facebook.com/LotsACluckinFarm

At Lots 'A' Cluckin' Farm we are Certified NPIP breeders in the state of TN. NPIP # 63-460

The lewisburg auction is every Saturday I am gonna bring a trio of my silver sebrights in May and see what they do. I have about 23 of them that are 6 weeks old the Roos combs are turning red now and it looks like I will have 4 to 5 Roos out of that batch.

Back
Top Bottom