The Middle Tennessee Thread

got three of these big guys from my wife's coworker. And another rooster I have to go pick up this week that at least weighs 13 pounds. Still on the hunt for guineas and peacocks.

got three of these big guys from my wife's coworker. And another rooster I have to go pick up this week that at least weighs 13 pounds. Still on the hunt for guineas and peacocks.
What is he? He looks like a SLW but he has a straight comb......

I have some Keets. I should be going to Bonnies in a couple of weeks. If you still have the Sebrights I will do some trading if you want..... I need to double check with my neighbor. Either way I have guinea keets about 3-4 weeks old and younger, soon to be running out my ears LOL. I have Lots of Pearl and Pied, I think you just wanted reg colors.

What is he?  He looks like a SLW but he has a straight comb......

I have some Keets.  I should be going to Bonnies in a couple of weeks.  If you still have the Sebrights I will do some trading if you want..... I need to double check with my neighbor.  Either way I have guinea keets about 3-4 weeks old and younger, soon to be running out my ears LOL.  I have Lots of Pearl and Pied, I think you just wanted reg colors. 

His comb is straight but the others is rosed
That sounds like a plan I have to count how many hens I have left if that's all you want. I just want reg guineas too eat the bugs.

Does someone sell chick/bird shipping boxes locally? I've found good prices online, but the shipping just to get the boxes is more than double the cost.

IDK..... I have had to order them. Would be nice to avoid shipping but I don't think it will be that easy. If you find someone SHARE please.

Does someone sell chick/bird shipping boxes locally? I've found good prices online, but the shipping just to get the boxes is more than double the cost.

You might want to try Rocky Top General Store in Harriman Tn. They are a wonderful family owned store that sells all kinds of chicken supplies, incubators, just a little bit of everything chicken related, they even repair incubators-usually repair work is free, he just charges for parts! I have bought many chick shipping boxes from them. I just love this store, anytime I head up to Crossville or Cookeville I always stop in and stock up on supplies.

I am in need for a few started pullets... demand for eggs has grown and we lost several of the chicks that we bought this spring. I also need to cull the older hens that are eating but not laying. I need heavy layers but not "production" chickens. They eat too much feed...

I live in Maury county and don't mind driving no more than an hour to pick up.

Thanks

Rachel

You might want to try Rocky Top General Store in Harriman Tn. They are a wonderful family owned store that sells all kinds of chicken supplies, incubators, just a little bit of everything chicken related, they even repair incubators-usually repair work is free, he just charges for parts!  I have bought many chick shipping boxes from them.  I just love this store, anytime I head up to Crossville or Cookeville I always stop in and stock up on supplies.
Thanks! Sounds like a place I definitely want to check out. I have to drive from Nashville to Lenoir City this coming weekend and that is right on the way.

Back
Top Bottom