The Middle Tennessee Thread

I would if I could I just need to get the OK from my parents first, but I'm getting close really close
fl.gif
! Lets just hope the let me before my TSC sells all their chicks out!

Well if they do I am sure that some of us on this thread can help out. (enablers)
wink.png

FINALLY I have CHICKS! Much better hatch this time but still I can't get the humidity up enough. I don't have a count but there are over 150 chicks. I have FINALLY had a good hatch of my Exchequer Leghorns! SO CUTE! I got about 5 that were blue and 8 that were black. LOTS Of Copper Marans and a few silkies..... YEAH!

Once I get them all sorted I will be selling some (put some up already on the FB page). Most are for me as I have been slacking in the hatching department and some are just projects.
try a puppy pad if you can get one in ur bator. They hold the moisture and spread it out as far as the ends go. Used one in my hatch box last hatch to cut down on cleanup and wow my humidity was great. You can pretty much just drip water anywhere over the pad to add moisture.

That looks like it's got some cuckoo pattern to it!

Yes! Her color is birchen/cuckoo. Her neck and wings definitely display a prominent cuckoo but she is birchen resemblance in the rest of the color. Super sweet girl, great crest and toes. Very excited to see her fully fill out with plumage

Anyone have any silkie pullets or white leghorn pullets available? Thought I'd check here first

I do about 4 plus months old. I will have to see what I have in silkies but I have 2 flocks for sale. Might have some mutt silkies. I also have white leghorns and lots of other pretty color leghorns some are laying.

Back
Top Bottom