The Middle Tennessee Thread

@cree57i does...
smile.png
hugs.gif
Thanks @RavynFallen

They are my most favorite of all the chickens I have known.

Anybody in Middle Tennessee interested in a black showgirl? She/he is about 3 1/2 months old and I am leaning toward pullet but am not 100% sure yet. He/she is exceptionally nice; really nice 5 toed feet, super dark black coloring and while I hesitate to call something this young show quality there are no obvious faults yet. I hatched her from a Bobbi Porto ( a show breeder in Florida) egg and she's pretty cute if I do say so myself. She'd be a great start for a showgirl/naked neck breeding program. I'm south of Clarksville near I-24. $20 OBO

I have way too may chicks/ half grown birds and something has go to go. I've also got some 5 week old silkie chicks too; partridge, white and a couple of paint. The paint mon is shown below- she's not for sale but shows what the babies might come out looking like.

If I hadn't just recently acquired a black Showgirl, I'd be all over that one! I paid a lot more for him knowing he was a cockerel! Anyhoo, I'm kind of in the same boat. I have way too many juvenile birds right now, I need to find homes for some of them!

I'm new to TN, so I don't know what POL is, but I'm in Ashland City. I will have OE eggs hatching next week. This is what my first pullet looks like if you're interested.

Oh sorry. POL means "point of lay." So I'm looking for a pullet that has either just started laying eggs or will be laying in the next few weeks.
263a.png

She can't do chicks right now though.

Hi there. I live in Clarksville and homeschool. I would like to do a tour of coops/sm. farms within a 2-3 day period.
would anyone be interested in showing us hospitality to see your farm digs???

Back
Top Bottom