The Middle Tennessee Thread

No I've not messaged them just used the number on the site Is that email I could do that I don't have fb so I can't msg them that way

I've had about 4 calls in the past week or two where the people did not leave me a number to call them back. Our caller ID doesn't work. So now our message asks people to leave a number if they want a call back.

50 new kids...
IMG_8691.JPG

A few ILs, at least one RIW and the rest are Dels

Nobody told me Rural King had a $1 bin! I called this morning and he told me these were the LAST WL they were getting for several weeks so I drove 50 mins to get some WL and maybe some EE. Well I left with 4 EE and 15 WL for $1 each! I also bought some new EE at reg price. These were older chicks but that was fine with me.

They also had some welsumers in the $1 bin and some black ones that had a little red on them but I didn't know what they could be. I think I left a few WL.

So my guinea have suddenly started going across the street. I didn't know what the draw was all the sudden. BUT I have had 2 hit by cars. As we stopped to pick up the last victim my husband asked if I wanted to look for eggs. No sooner did he get that out of his mouth than I saw the nest with a broodie sitting. How did we not have an egg carton in the car???? I did find a bag....61 eggs later we took the nest apart and they saw me do that so I hope they will not go back. On the plus side I put them all in the bator. I am going to need replacements if they keep going across the street. Keets soon! (I set 18 a week and a half ago)
Do you have any keets for sale? If so what colors do you have?

Do you have any keets for sale? If so what colors do you have?

No. I sold all those when they hatched. I just set another batch yesterday but I doubt I will sell those. If I could find my other guinea nest I would set those and could sell them. I did get some really pretty colors. I have one that is white with gray stripes... not sure what color that will be. It is the only one I have.

Back
Top Bottom