The Middle Tennessee Thread

Ok posted this in predators and pests and was told to ask here. I am near Hohenwald. I just had a surgery and my closest neighbors came to mow lawn. While weed whacking she moved my welcome mat on the sidewalk and while trimming found 2 of these. Can someone tell me what they are? Or were I should say.
They were young and in the 9 inch range give or take an inch

View attachment 1900815 View attachment 1900825 View attachment 1900830
Hello! I think, those might be an eastern Brown snake. Totally harmless. But I might be wrong. I have seen a few here, in Maury County.

I have a bunch of half grown crossbreed chicks I'd like to seen gone; 15 or so. All have a high percentage of long tailed breed in them. Most should be medium size and some more bantam size. Anyone interested-make a good kid's project? The picture below is the dad.

jan11.jpg

Hi, everyone! I am a new/returning Cookeville resident. I had chickens for about four years in my previous location, and I'm very happy to be back and be rebuilding my flock. I ordered 15 chicks from Hoover's Hatchery this winter and scheduled them to ship this week. Between the shipping disruptions and cold weather we've been experiencing lately, I was nervous, but they arrived safe, sound, and seemingly healthy this morning!

Spring Chicks Day 2.jpg

I'm looking for BBS wheaten Ameraucana hatching eggs. Do any of you have some or know of a semi-local breeder you'd recommend?

Hi, everyone! I am a new/returning Cookeville resident. I had chickens for about four years in my previous location, and I'm very happy to be back and be rebuilding my flock. I ordered 15 chicks from Hoover's Hatchery this winter and scheduled them to ship this week. Between the shipping disruptions and cold weather we've been experiencing lately, I was nervous, but they arrived safe, sound, and seemingly healthy this morning!

View attachment 2093867

I'm looking for BBS wheaten Ameraucana hatching eggs. Do any of you have some or know of a semi-local breeder you'd recommend?
Hi and welcome neighbor :frow Sorry that I don't have a lead on a breeder for you.

View attachment 2093867

hello! Try Flock It Farms in Columbia Tn. They have a FB page, If you want to try them. I highly recommend them.

Back
Top Bottom