The Middle Tennessee Thread

Sorry everyone but Jenski's car must have gotten ideas from mine.Mine came off the ramps late last night but still having a minor issue-please be minor or we have to pull the tranny again..With gas near $4 a gallon I can't justify taking the jeep for something just fun.Now,if he fixes the problem then I need an excuse to put miles on it
wee.gif

What is going around anyway? Ethan my little man is so sick fever and cold symptoms it's horrible.Of coarse 90's one day and freezing our tail feathers off the next sure doesn't help
barnie.gif

I was so excited about coming tonight, but I got my weekends all messed up and turns out I have a birthday party to go to. I definitely want to meet you all, but it's apparently not in the stars for today. I hope you all have fun!

Holly, it looks like you won't be making it either, so I will find some other time to get those cochins. : )

Gosh, y'all! Do we need to postpone this one? Sounds like everyone has the crud. I myself am a couple of weeks post crud, although I still sound like I have TB.
*Cough* Cough*Hack*Hack*

I am pretty open for the forseeable future. School is out and I am free for a while.
smile.png

Believer, are you okay if we postpone? Sounds like this isn't a good day for folks.
sad.png

Y'all check your schedules for the rest of the month and check in on what day is good for you.

Good thing I hopped on here before heading out to the Boro! I'm good with another Sunday (Sats are not good for me usually). Except June 5. Since I don't work (outside the home) I can also do weekdays.
frow.gif

Gosh, I sure hope everyone starts feeling better soon. Here is my prescription for young and old alike..

Garlic Soup!!! Garlic was used by medical docs as an antibiotic/antiviral up until WWII. Germs don't have a resistance to it so it ususally works quickly. Tastes great, too.

Chop 1/2 - 1 head of garlic and 1 onion
Saute in olive oil
Add 2 cans of chicken broth and equal amount of water
Salt and pepper to taste
Simmer 20 min.

Whip 2-5 eggs, like for scrambled
Bring soup to a boil
Slowly stir the eggs into the boiling liquid
Remove from heat immediately

Very effective for head and chest problems ~ inhale the vapors before you eat (put yer head and the bowl under a towel!!!)
thumbsup.gif

Then hop into a warm bath and right to bed!!! With a good book if yer not sick!

Last edited:
1newegg came out this afternoon and will soon have some pretty Wheaten chicks running around..had a nice chat even in the misty rain
barnie.gif
.It will be great to all get together again. I'm free anytime in June after the 6th..life is so busy here in May with all the year end girl scout and gymnastic stuff then for fun throw in 2 kids Birthday's and a Holiday which is Kiddo #1's Birthday and I can't breathe much in May.Any weekend day or weekday other than Monday and Thursday are good here-gymnastics never end here.
Believer and I could get together and have one heck of a fun time with recipes and stuff...I hear it's why we don't have much company for dinner
lol.png
oh well.Always have a hard time with that who is your primary care Dr on questionnaires...Um well it's all the health food stores in our area and a stop by the produce aisle in the store.

The car went back under the knife so to speak-now I can only hope it will be back on the ground before I leave for IN. Until I get it back weekends are more iffy for planning with that great guy at home and he keeps stealing my jeep so it's here one minute and gone the next

Back
Top Bottom