The Middle Tennessee Thread

So sorry about the chicks
sad.png

Not to sound heartless but dead chicks don't bother me any longer...dead breeding birds are another story
barnie.gif
and kitties
hit.gif

Well,this morning was the kitten Olympics..they were playing with mom way too rough and daring for what I think was appropriate and when I got home the girl is hurt..looks like a broken leg..but considering she was on the back of the lazyboy when we got up this morning I can only imagine the mischief that goes on while I'm not here..so off to the kitty vet we go later today.I'm SOO glad this is the only and last litter of kittens.

Oct 28-30th at the Fairgrounds in Indy..the rabbit show is on the same grounds that weekend.It's going to be so much fun
big_smile.png
and so expensive
he.gif
I'm staying in New Castle which is East of Indy but I have family there I'm visiting and just going to drive over to the show and the zoo is also doing a fun Halloween theme thing for kids that weekend I'm going to be so busy
lol.png

Anybody interested in splitting an order of egg cartons? The link below leads to a great deal. Shipping is free, plus it's 600 for the price of 300. No smaller amounts for this deal though. 100 or so would be great - but I sure don't need 600! These are the platic 4 x 3 cartons that I think look so nice - and since it's plastic you can see the pretty colored eggs in the carton. And the price is less than $10 per 100 cartons. Anybody interested?

http://www.eggcartons.com/Sodesa-4-x-3-Plastic-Egg-Carton/productinfo/PLEG-12C/

Back
Top Bottom