The Middle Tennessee Thread

This morning I went to let the chickens out to play in the rain and standing there was my little blue pullet with lots to say about being left out last night
rant.gif
I informed her that she was a very bad chick and may get jail time if I get that soaked again
big_smile.png
But I sure was glad to see her
If anyone wants to raise some cochin silkie chicks I have a few I would be willing to donate to a good home.They are cute little black fluffy things still.

We are just now gettin' back in as well. The first lady's grand dad up in Indianapolis has been sick with throat cancer, and we've been up there for a while. We did manage to fit in a day to take the boys to Holiday World, which was a great time and an amazing place to go spend time. The free soft drinks kinda offset the slightly high admission price, and everything was top notch there. Really enjoyed it, and I rode the scariest roller coaster I've ever been on in my entire life, the family really enjoyed it.
Her grand dad is doing good and he's in great spirits, but I think we'll most likely be spending weekends up there for a bit.
I missed all my chickens, but they were good. They sure were happy to see me back home. Hope ya'll are doin' well and everyone enjoyed their weekends.

Yeah,my daughter saw the name on the back of their vehicle,I checked but its not a website. I knew someone on college had bantams but didn't know till tonight where they are. We'll have to find out what they have!lol

Back
Top Bottom