The Middle Tennessee Thread

I saw a White Marans roo in the parking lot that didn't make it in the show.

I was so hoping this statement was followed by "and I knew Becky wanted one so I got it for her" I was not able to get in contact with anyone to meet you with one and my heart just skipped a beat when I saw this.

Hey Okla how goes the Sandhill order? Do we have a ship date yet?

The new hen's egg is a full shade darker than the other two Becky. Put the new roo
in pen with the three hens I got from you, the new black look so much like the other
black hen I got from you I haven't found the difference yet.

The 1st hen you got has some mossiness across her shoulders and the new one doesn't. I was surprised she layed an egg in transport but yeah for you! I see some Chocolate eggers in your future
celebrate.gif

I was so hoping this statement was followed by "and I knew Becky wanted one so I got it for her" I was not able to get in contact with anyone to meet you with one and my heart just skipped a beat when I saw this.

Hey Okla how goes the Sandhill order? Do we have a ship date yet?

I was looking for you really.... sorry. I didn't see one white other than the one in the parking lot. I got her card if you want her info. I will pm it to you.

The 1st hen you got has some mossiness across her shoulders and the new one doesn't. I was surprised she layed an egg in transport but yeah for you! I see some Chocolate eggers in your future
celebrate.gif

BTW I still what that other cuckoo and the roo if you are still willing to part with them. I need another project
lau.gif
I found a cuckoo roo on CL maybe... we will see.

Back
Top Bottom