The Migratory/Ornamental Waterfowl INFO Thread

My ringed teal like to perch on a log with one leg up and their beaks understand their wings. However, sometimes when it gets hot, they will lay right on the grass in the shade.

if anyone here knows where to get Northern Pintails id love to get a pair or a few eggs.. ??
fl.gif

Quote:
yes thats, they standard sleeping possision of a lot of the puddle ducks, they will also sleep on the water, but they doo like to perch while they do it a lot.

Quote:
I'll PM you tonight with a few good breeders info, get pairs not eggs. Most wont sell eggs, and if they do they dont tend to ship well, especially all the way up to you.
Also, they way eggs tend to sell , in most cases, you can get a pair cheaper than a dozen "maybes" on eggs.
Alos may want to get a copy of the Gazette or APWS magazines, they are full of classifieds for these guys. Will pm you when I get in from work

I know, but that's near double from what I'm use to. but on to another subject..people tend to get defensive when I talk about prices. there's a huge variation in them now a days

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom