The Millennials Thread (Gen Z is welcome too)

My name is Bella, I have a flock of 12!
I'm non-binary and my pronouns are she\they\her\them.
My birthday is April 8th, for anyone who is curious.
About my flock: Crowmehameha the rooster has a big fluff butt, and he loves hugs very much. He is a Silver Laced English Orpington.
My Gold Buff Orpington hen gets jealous of the rooster and pecks me for a hug, so I hug her too.
The other chickens get jealous of the Buff Orpington, and all of the sudden I have 12 chickens trying to get in on the hug.
I guess I will just have to hug them all, while a pullet climbs on my back like I'm a jungle gym.
Yeah, I'm not complaining. 🤣

My name is Bella, I have a flock of 12!
I'm non-binary and my pronouns are she\they\her\them.
My birthday is April 8th, for anyone who is curious.
About my flock: Crowmehameha the rooster has a big fluff butt, and he loves hugs very much. He is a Silver Laced English Orpington.
My Gold Buff Orpington hen gets jealous of the rooster and pecks me for a hug, so I hug her too.
The other chickens get jealous of the Buff Orpington, and all of the sudden I have 12 chickens trying to get in on the hug.
I guess I will just have to hug them all, while a pullet climbs on my back like I'm a jungle gym.
Yeah, I'm not complaining. 🤣
lol! When my chickens were chicks they used to climb all over me when I was filling their water bowl. Oh, and also my pronouns are she/her.

Well I’ll reintroduce myself. You can call me Brownie. (Are we allowed to reveal gender?) I’m from New York. I have four hens who complain about every single thing under the sun. My red ranger Ginny always whines about the breakfast choices, my d’uccle Pepsi whinges when I go outside without snacks, my rirs Walnut and Bicky complain about being bossed by the other hens.
Yeah you can reveal gender if you want

Everyone I'm Riss
I'm female
I'm from southwest Michigan
I have 5 ducks (Aflac, Geico, Huey, Dua, and Louie)
I work at the animal shelter
And soon I'll be getting some chicks and actually starting my own farmers market
What do you mean by 'farmers market'?
Will you sell live animals or just their produce? Sounds good to me

Back
Top Bottom