The Millennials Thread (Gen Z is welcome too)

Pics

riss

Free Ranging
Feb 10, 2021
Kalamazoo, MI
Welcome to the Millennials Thread! Join us if you'd like and share some of your stories!

Rules of the thread
1. Don't reveal any personal information
- You can put your birthday so we can wish you a happy birthday but no year
- You can post what state(country) your from
- You can post about family life but no names

2. No bullying or harassing otherwise you will be reported

3. This is a safe space so no judging

4. If any personal questions are wanting to be asked between users that don't follow rule 1 then you must do a PM with that user so it's secured between the two of you.

Awesome to have you guys join!

Well I’ll reintroduce myself. You can call me Brownie. (Are we allowed to reveal gender?) I’m from New York. I have four hens who complain about every single thing under the sun. My red ranger Ginny always whines about the breakfast choices, my d’uccle Pepsi whinges when I go outside without snacks, my rirs Walnut and Bicky complain about being bossed by the other hens.

My name is Bella, I have a flock of 12!
I'm non-binary and my pronouns are she\they\her\them.
My birthday is April 8th, for anyone who is curious.
About my flock: Crowmehameha the rooster has a big fluff butt, and he loves hugs very much. He is a Silver Laced English Orpington.
My Gold Buff Orpington hen gets jealous of the rooster and pecks me for a hug, so I hug her too.
The other chickens get jealous of the Buff Orpington, and all of the sudden I have 12 chickens trying to get in on the hug.
I guess I will just have to hug them all, while a pullet climbs on my back like I'm a jungle gym.
Yeah, I'm not complaining. 🤣

Kinda girly
Not at all.
Jock or artist.
You're not limited to either, or.
I am so the odd person out on here haha
I doubt that. Everyone is odd in their own fashion. I didn't kiss anyone until I was 18.
Just be happy you didn't live through the time period where a dude in a pink polo with a popped collar was the ultimate specimen of man.
I had forgotten that was a thing. I am soooooooo glad I didn't do that.
Oh Lordy! The flashbacks! Layered polos even
schitts creek no GIF by CBC

OMG even worse! Why anyone would think that was attractive in Texas heat, I'll never understand.
They are just for fun :)
Not for people with crippling social anxiety. I have a friend a few years younger than me and she just can't date. Won't do it. Even talking about it makes her miserable. So to assume all people enjoy loosely affiliating themselves with other people because you're able to do so, is unrealistic. People shouldn't feel pressured to do anything they aren't comfortable doing. :)

Back
Top Bottom