The Millennials Thread (Gen Z is welcome too)

I mean are we talking about all art is girly or just drawing? Either one is kind of crazy claim because the amount of drawing and art that has been produced by men through history is enormous. Whether you are talking about traditional artwork, or animation of comics. Matt Groening, Charles Shulz, Stan Lee. All of them are/were artists and gave us stories and characters who are engrained into modern culture. Bob Ross taught us the "Joy of Painting" and he was in the military and did all sorts of other things.

I just don't know where the claim that drawing or art is girls comes from seeing as there is a massive amount of evidence against that claim.

Also regarding the other conversation.... who cares what people think? If you’re interested in drawing and want to do it, then do it! Don’t be scared of what people will think. If they judge you/make fun of you or call it “girly” or whatever then that is THEIR problem not yours. And I actually think people are a lot more accepting now and art is cool right now not girly :confused: there’s tons of artists all over social media like YT, IG, Twitter, etc. and yes, a lot of them are male! It’s cool atm and even if it wasn’t, who cares? Also personally for me I far prefer the artsy types like the theater, musicians, art, whatever 😂 a lot of the jocks are jerks. Not all of course and there’s jerk musicians or whatever too but still. Seems more common with the jocks at least around here.

Probably. I wouldn’t have done it if I knew it would get riss in trouble or mess with her threads cause I’m still new at this
:hugs You and riss seem like great friends. Sorry this happened.

Just so you know, I think posting just to get better numbers is considered spamming. And spamming is against forum rules. But I know you guys were just having fun :(

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom