The Millennials Thread (Gen Z is welcome too)

Pics
we have 6 laying hens ( also 1 old one 3 chicks and 1 rooster), and 5 ducks!
My ducks are eating a lot more food now that they are bigger. They are on Mazuri starter, do you know what a good alternate feed is since it's starting to get expensive and they are older now

My ducks are eating a lot more food now that they are bigger. They are on Mazuri starter, do you know what a good alternate feed is since it's starting to get expensive and they are older now
we give ours purina duck feed pellets! from the grange. it’s good for all ages too, so that’s handy

I got a really funny story. so my father and his brother both went to boy scouts. my dad was friends with a kid named George, and him and my dad were the hyper funny creative kids.
so one day when they all had to make a campfire. My dad and George found a dead, dry cedar, and they got lots of sticks and poured gasoline on the cedar. a few mins later, while dad and george were finding a match, my uncle came along and smelled the gasoline, and he said "Oh Brother, what have you done now..." then my dad and George came back to the cedar with a match. as they threw it on the gasoline, my uncle said he could "feel the wave of heat and air burst in his face". everyone else at the camp was like :eek: while my dad and george were like " Now thats a fire"

Also my uncle once sat on a log that was nearby a cliff over looking a gorge, and what he thought was a branch was actualy a Great Horned Owl. They maintained eye contact. then the owl flew away. While on my vacation, my uncle said that Barred Owls grow up to 4 feet tall! And since it was owl mating season, we got the wonderful opportunity to catfish and owl by making owl calls.

yeah lol. but my dad only added a little bit, waited for it to cool, and made a trail from the cedar a few feet away to engite the fire. my dad did use gasoline, which was dangerous, but he used it correctly, and he did not gain injury, but a memory

wow i realized that was kinda poetic

Back
Top Bottom