The Millennials Thread (Gen Z is welcome too)

Pics
Haha yeah it was a little poetic. Seems like a dad thing in those days to do stuff like that. Sounds like they would get along though.

Anyone doing anything fun for Easter

I finally did it. I got rabbits :celebrate

Attachments

• 9053AEBF-FD68-4DB8-8980-45D1A4A029D4.jpeg
    9053AEBF-FD68-4DB8-8980-45D1A4A029D4.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 7E128902-99F4-4F8B-920B-59B53D2F409F.jpeg
    7E128902-99F4-4F8B-920B-59B53D2F409F.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 4
Just realized haven't posted on this thread in a real long time. Would love to try to bring it back!

@cnielsen I did finally come up with names. I named them Bo and Jessie. Jessie died within 12 hours of me having her so I was fed up with the breeder who sold her to me giving me a sick rabbit but Bo is still thiving. Fun fact she gave me the wrong rabbit too! Bo is not the same on in that first picture she is a different one, so much for putting a hold on them...

Just realized haven't posted on this thread in a real long time. Would love to try to bring it back!

@cnielsen I did finally come up with names. I named them Bo and Jessie. Jessie died within 12 hours of me having her so I was fed up with the breeder who sold her to me giving me a sick rabbit but Bo is still thiving. Fun fact she gave me the wrong rabbit too! Bo is not the same on in that first picture she is a different one, so much for putting a hold on them...
those names are very cute! i am so sorry to hear about jessie though, that’s horrible :( definitely sounds like a bad breeder! i hope she continues to thrive!

those names are very cute! i am so sorry to hear about jessie though, that’s horrible :( definitely sounds like a bad breeder! i hope she continues to thrive!
Yes Bo is great and I know! I paid $100 for both of them just for one to die within a short span of me having her and to find out the other rabbit wasn't even the one I asked for

Yes Bo is great and I know! I paid $100 for both of them just for one to die within a short span of me having her and to find out the other rabbit wasn't even the one I asked for
wow!! did the breeder try to give you a refund or anything?

Back
Top Bottom