The mink struck again! New plan, will it work?

Okay so I called around. First it seems they are next to impossible to trap in a live trap. Second the only guy around here who removes wildlife is Bob's animal removal. The price....... $150.00 just to get him out here and $60.00 for every animal he catches. I saw at least 2 so. To remove these two it will be a grand total of 210.00. I thought nursing was lucrative. Seems I'm in the wrong business!

lots of money..

I helped with another freind who was doing nuisance calls for the the city and thats a while ago and he charged $75 plus each animal but as long as he got 150 for the call about 2hours of him working he was fine with that .

The Bob is great when one has larger animals tearing the house apart.

Did you phone the ministry of natural resources yet.?

My trapper freind had a call concerning if he wanted to do those calls .but I am not certain who phoned him the ministry or the trappers group.

thomas

Last edited:
I didn't call the MNR. I called around to get prices and the one trapper told me to call them and they have a list of numbers of trappers in my area and thats what they would do for me. I am going to try to deal with it myself.

Speaking as a farmer and fantasy lover, minks are fictional. sorry to say but you are scared of a fake creature that is only found in such books as might and magic and magic the gathering. Free Roam is a risky method of farming your animals as it is, but i would suggest hiding them in the coupe if you see any preds.

Quote:
shaughnf- What on earth are you talking about minks being fake? where on earth did you get that crazy idea? maybe they are not around you but they certaintly are in other areas. Just google "minks" and there is TONS of info, included scientific info/data and if you click on image results for minks there are TONS of photos of them. All of this proves that minks are REAL! How can you say they are fake when so many people have studied them, there is so much data, and there are so many pictures? How do you know? People have studied them and guess what? THEY (MINKS) ARE A REAL, LIVING, BREATHING, EXISTANT CREATURE THAT WE HUMANS DO IN FACT SHARE THE EARTH WITH! So they are too real!

Some people even make coats and stuff with their (minks) fur (which I think is cruel and wrong, but that's besides the point). so tell me shaunagh, if minks are not real, then where do they get the fur to make this stuff?

Quote:
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif

mink_mustela_vison_imagelarge.jpg

*edited to say i see fake animals......*

Last edited:
I wish weasels were fictional..

Free Roam is a risky method of farming your animals as it is, but i would suggest hiding them in the coupe if you see any preds.

yes it is.
and then there are deseases from migratory birds .

As of 2006 here where I live ,,,,all fowl should be kept indoors .I read this on one of my bags of feed ,

thomas

Back
Top Bottom