The Missing Heir RP

Isabella sat down at one of the tables dropping her bag beside her. She looked over at Kira and gave a small wave and a half smile on her face.
Kira noticed Isabella and waved back to the woman, curious as to who she was, since she couldn't see much of her with the helmet on

Nodding to Aeron, Karok made his way out of the inn towards the stables. His intent was to have the horses saddled and ready. The shire silently obeyed while the freisian had other plans. It nearly refused to follow Karok and, once tied, would not accept the saddle. After moments of tryin, Karok finally saddled the freisian and glared at it before loading his bag onto the shire.

After raising his hand in farewell to Kira, Aeron followed Karok as he went to retrieve their horses. Once he arrived, Karok was just getting the black steed saddled, the horse seemed to have put up a fuss, "Did he cause ye any trouble? I am sorry for not telling thee, I have a bind on him."

Last edited:
"How are you on this fine morning?" Isabella asked trying to make polite conversation.
"I am well, thank you. How are you?" Kira said. She was curious now as to why a female would dress like a male. She had not been around humans much in her life.

"I am well, thank you. How are you?" Kira said. She was curious now as to why a female would dress like a male. She had not been around humans much in her life.

"Good," Isabella stated before asked, "What're you doing in this town?" She asked in pure curiosity knowing wildfolk rarely socialized with humans.

"Thais would explain much. I did not think a horse this old would be unbroke." Mounting the shire, Karok rasped the spur against the horses side and directed it outside of the stables. Karok awaited Aerons direction, soaking up the sun while he could.

-------

With the brew nearly done, Agatha grasped a flask of the final ingredient. She painstakingly poured the red liquid into the vat. Suddenly, the concoction ignited and filled the hut with black smoke. Agatha quickly reacted by pouring water into the cauldron. She angrily marched to the door an opened it gasping for air. "D***ed elves, never a good recipie from the lot.". To calm her nerves, she decided to pick some herbs from the garden she kept.

"Good," Isabella stated before asked, "What're you doing in this town?" She asked in pure curiosity knowing wildfolk rarely socialized with humans.
"Travelling with my companions" Kira said, gesturing to the door where Aeron and Karok had just left. "What of you, lady?"

"This would explain much. I did not think a horse this old would be unbroke." Mounting the shire, Karok rasped the spur against the horses side and directed it outside of the stables. Karok awaited Aerons direction, soaking up the sun while he could.

Aeron smiled in agreement, then mounted up and trotted after Karok. The Freisian was eager to go and so was Aeron, "We art on the main road, so north it is" he said, then tried urging the horse forward with just his mind and it immediately obeyed, I guess this bind does more then I imagined... Aeron thought with a sly smile, then hoped Karok had not noticed the horse more without a command.

"Travelling with my companions Kiira said, gesturing to the door where Aeron and Karok had just left. "What of you, lady?"

She nodded before answering her question. "Passing through and caught word of the reward to whom found the princess so of course I stopped to enter," Isabella stated.

Back
Top Bottom