Zarro said, "Maybe, Glacier and I would have to discuss it." He turned and faced the edge of the forest. "Glacier, I'll be back in just a bit, I'm going to see if I can find another rabbit." Glaciers eyes suddenly seemed to glaze over. "Zarro," she said uneasily. "Yes, love?" He turned around. "Zarro..." she repeated, "I think--" she yelped. "Glacier!" Zarro said, immediately by her side. "Glacier! Are you okay?" What happened?" Glacier stared at him. "Zarro.....I think...I....we....need to go back to the den, I'm not feeling very well. Let's....bring the little pup with us, we can just leave her...." Zarro looked back at Glacier nervously. "Okay. Let's get you and this pup back to the den, I suppose." He picked up the pup once again and helped Glacier make their way to their den.

Iora ran through the forest fast, like a flash of grey against the trees. Now was the perfect time to steal her meal from camp, the idiots were all over at the beach so she burst into the camp, it was a clearing with multiple dens and places for wolves to sleep. She grabbed the Leg of a deer off the pile before running through the forest making sure nobody was following her

Zarro said, "Maybe, Glacier and I would have to discuss it." He turned and faced the edge of the forest. "Glacier, I'll be back in just a bit, I'm going to see if I can find another rabbit." Glaciers eyes suddenly seemed to glaze over. "Zarro," she said uneasily. "Yes, love?" He turned around. "Zarro..." she repeated, "I think--" she yelped. "Glacier!" Zarro said, immediately by her side. "Glacier! Are you okay?" What happened?" Glacier stared at him. "Zarro.....I think...I....we....need to go back to the den, I'm not feeling very well. Let's....bring the little pup with us, we can just leave her...." Zarro looked back at Glacier nervously. "Okay. Let's get you and this pup back to the den, I suppose." He picked up the pup once again and helped Glacier make their way to their den.
Miriallana squirmed and yelped when he accidentally bit down a little too much. “Let. Me. Go!” She whimpered, an ember flew off her foot landing on the older wolf, her anger had triggered her to start embers flying.

Sea breeze heard her
Iora ran through the forest fast, like a flash of grey against the trees. Now was the perfect time to steal her meal from camp, the idiots were all over at the beach so she burst into the camp, it was a clearing with multiple dens and places for wolves to sleep. She grabbed the Leg of a deer off the pile before running through the forest making sure nobody was following her
And he left the den running after her getting faster and faster the wind pushing him he grabbed the end of the deers foot and trued to shake the loner off tge leg he growled at her

Sea breeze heard her

And he left the den running after her getting faster and faster the wind pushing him he grabbed the end of the deers foot and trued to shake the loner off tge leg he growled at her
(another note, Tsunami doesn't know it, but she's half mystic wolf, she has one or two Earth powers that she doesn't know about and can't control well, they go crazy sometimes when she sleeps) Tsunami continued sleeping, and the ground slowly started to move..? and made a flat wall of green in front of Iora's face, breaking the deer's leg meat away from the bone, leaving Iora with the bones.

Back
Top Bottom