The Moonshiner's Chick Chat

Pics
Oh boy… chick chat has went past sideways, through the ditch and off into a muddy field.

the-dukes-of-hazzard-dukes.gif

That poor car. . 😢
Do you have any idea how many of those were killed in the making of that movie?! TOO MANY!! Stop the Abuse! This heinous slaughter of innocent elder vehicles just for entertainment is abhorrent.
I do not although I grew up a Dukes of hazzard fan and Mopar B body cars are still my favorites.
It's rumored over 300 were used and abused throughout the series run
The biggest misfortune for the General Lee came a few years ago when some Golfer Idiot bought what was said to be the General Lee #1. The original, first produced at auction then immediately had the rebel flag painted over.

I do not although I grew up a Dukes of hazzard fan and Mopar B body cars are still my favorites.
It's rumored over 300 were used and abused throughout the series run
The biggest misfortune for the General Lee came a few years ago when some Golfer Idiot bought what was said to be the General Lee #1. The original, first produced at auction then immediately had the rebel flag painted over.
Why bother buying it at all then??
People are weirdos

You all are all on your own.
Overo and I are going over trading Chooks a boat load of Leghorn eggs for BC eggs and some Kune piglets then coming back and retiring on a mountain side somewheres.
I only need one big c...rooster. :)
But you dress funny
lolz
Emma
You'll have to wear sh!t like this and be proper.
View attachment 3122442
If I wear that, can I come? Not sure where I can stuff David though...
A dress? Hell no.
You'd have to shave your legs for that. If you don't Ralphie might want you for his Sasquatch labor union/sister-wife thing.
I don’t wear shoes either! 😃
I was going to argue and say you wear crocs, but then I've seen the bottoms of your feet, so maybe it's like half and half?
Matthew Broderick Ah202 GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom