The Moonshiner's Leghorn Thread Peanut Gallery

The English can only be shown in the AOV class. :( And I'm not going to donate birds to the barn for display. I don't want to worry about them being up there for a month with stewards watching them. We all saw how that worked out for Gondor.
View attachment 3225002
Yeah, is people feeding you birds at fair normal? We saw sign a the state fair about feed and care being donated by people

Thank you, I love it here, I hate that I have to move. All those mountains are state land and watershed, will never be developed. It's a level 2 dark sky.

You and me both. I quit forever the second time that they hassled me over my real name. They actually wanted me to upload a copy of my drivers license. The degree to which that was NOT happening cannot be measured on any human scale...

I had them do that to me once too! I was like LOL right. You bet I'll send a photocopy of my ID.
I’m glad I joined before they implemented that. Geez.

Yeah, is people feeding you birds at fair normal? We saw sign a the state fair about feed and care being donated by people
The birds they use for display in the barn certainly are. They can't expect you to be there every day to feed and water them.
I for one have never had a bird shoved in my mouth at a fair.
schitts creek wtf GIF by CBC

We don’t have a state fair lol we have one that might be considered it though. The Big E. It is MASSIVE. Like you probably need multiple days to do it. That’s September 16th-October 2nd. And it’s like 2-3 hours away. I might try to go to it but idk. Then several towns have smaller ones. The fair I’m going to this weekend opens up Thursday and is only like 15 minutes away. They should have livestock but idk about poultry this year. Then I’m also going to the Fryeburg Fair in Maine too. That’s in October.

That's insane! Granted it was a 4H fair, but we were absolutely expected to provide feed ourselves, and feed/water/clean every bird that we brought 2x a day at least
The birds are up there for weeks. Unless you have no job and unlimited funds to stay in a hotel near the fair grounds, it would literally be impossible.

Back
Top Bottom