The Moonshiner's Leghorn Thread Peanut Gallery

Pics
They're still deleting. I am fuming. :rant
You got just a little bit carried away. I was very much amused but a little worried you were going to get into trouble.
I wish they'd stick to normal text coloring. I can hardly read what they've written or quoted when it's yellow or light grey
Good grief. Coloured text now? That's a new level of horrible.

You got just a little bit carried away. I was very much amused but a little worried you were going to get into trouble.

Good grief. Coloured text now? That's a new level of horrible.
Just a little bit carried away? She hopped on the crazy train and road it 3 states away. That's well and fine but then she was mad when she got off and realized she was then 3 states away with no ride home.

She's usually so nice and gentle.
I was rolling in the aisles.

At least I know not to get on her bad side now.
It was strange for me to be in her normal.role when dealing with me but at least now she can't be giving me speeches because I see she can be just as bad.

Nervous? I saw a lot of reactions but only a couple ratings. Was unsure why so wanted to ask if it was OK. Now carry on with your worrying.
Na you don't worry me, you're too blonde.
Idk why the lack of ratings. Maybe my friends think it's cr@p and don't want to hurt my feelings blowing it up with 1 and 2 🌟 ratings.
Ask Overo what's up with that.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/fancy-outfits-chicken-show.1439511/

What do you all think? Do I have a shot of winning if I take this pic.....
images (2)(1).jpg

And flip it. Then say this is my Roo dressed as the Tin Man from The Wizard Of Oz?
images (2).jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom