The Moonshiner's Leghorn Thread Peanut Gallery

Can you imagine? First of all, who has a cage that big?! And second of all, it would scratch the absolute crap out of the top of the Sante Fe. And third, I'd get pulled over for animal cruelty. lol Those poor birds wouldn't have a feather left. And their crap would be blowing out all over people behind me on the road. lol
First off.... you build yourself a custom cage of the size needed. Welded wire will do.
Second off..... you throw your floor mats on top of the car under the cage, Duh.
Third on.... no one considers that cruelty here. Feathers smeathers, they'll grow back. Ya crap would teach them to back off a bit.

Can you imagine? First of all, who has a cage that big?! And second of all, it would scratch the absolute crap out of the top of the Sante Fe. And third, I'd get pulled over for animal cruelty. lol Those poor birds wouldn't have a feather left. And their crap would be blowing out all over people behind me on the road. lol
Pish-posh, who looks at the top of cars, anyway? You could have a bumper sticker of a stark-naked woman on the roof of a car and nobody would notice.

Pish-posh, who looks at the top of cars, anyway? You could have a bumper sticker of a stark-naked woman on the roof of a car and nobody would notice.
Well everyone sure seemed to want to focus on the flag on top of the General Lee.
Dukes are banned from TV because of their rooftop.

Back
Top Bottom