The Moonshiner's Leghorn Thread Peanut Gallery

Thank you! The American Buffs are gorgeous. They come in Blue and Lavender as well.

I know! I wanted some from them so bad. I have a friend on here that has some, and she wants to rehome the entire flock to my house, but the only way to get them is to drive, and a flock of like 16 geese aren't going to fit in my Hyundai Sante Fe.
I have your answer.

There are Facebook groups (and SOMEWHERE, I have a website saved, in my millions of bookmarks) for horse-hauling, because half of that drive is with an empty trailer, so they might as well recoup a little gas money by filling it. People post the routes they're traveling and if you have a pick-up nearby, your beasties can catch a ride.

I have your answer.

There are Facebook groups (and SOMEWHERE, I have a website saved, in my millions of bookmarks) for horse-hauling, because half of that drive is with an empty trailer, so they might as well recoup a little gas money by filling it. People post the routes they're traveling and if you have a pick-up nearby, your beasties can catch a ride.
Where are these magical groups?
meryl streep GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Beautiful view!
Thank you, I love it here, I hate that I have to move. All those mountains are state land and watershed, will never be developed. It's a level 2 dark sky.
Facebook..... nuff said.
I'd trust a train hopper over Facebook anything.
You and me both. I quit forever the second time that they hassled me over my real name. They actually wanted me to upload a copy of my drivers license. The degree to which that was NOT happening cannot be measured on any human scale...

You and me both. I quit forever the second time that they hassled me over my real name. They actually wanted me to upload a copy of my drivers license. The degree to which that was NOT happening cannot be measured on any human scale...
I had them do that to me once too! I was like LOL right. You bet I'll send a photocopy of my ID.

Back
Top Bottom