The Moonshiner's Leghorns

No but was thinking about throwing just a few in for the Easter hatch a long.
I've only got a couple pair and a couple trios separated right now. Need to get my $h!t together.
yes that will be a start........

I need to take some pics of my latest batch and see what you think about the colours

No but was thinking about throwing just a few in for the Easter hatch a long.
I've only got a couple pair and a couple trios separated right now. Need to get my $h!t together.
Pull Yourself Together Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

I've got both my new sportsmans fired up. I'm setting every egg that isn't out of the mixed pen.

Doesn't really matter.
For me I use the best rooster I have. I like that route because I only use one or two so I can pick a couple out of many and do well.
One or two roosters will cover all the hens so they're important.
If you had just a few and were only planning on having a pair or trio it really wouldn't matter.
I don't remember which way it goes (think it was female) but I've had show breeders swear one sex is more responsible for type but I know that isn't true.

Doesn't really matter.
For me I use the best rooster I have. I like that route because I only use one or two so I can pick a couple out of many and do well.
One or two roosters will cover all the hens so they're important.
If you had just a few and were only planning on having a pair or trio it really wouldn't matter.
I don't remember which way it goes (think it was female) but I've had show breeders swear one sex is more responsible for type but I know that isn't true.
Okay thanks. It would more than likely be the best male and then any and all hens I had at first just to bolster numbers but wanted to check first

Back
Top Bottom