The Moonshiner's Leghorns

You don't know me well do you?
This is MY thread.
It is to share my results after years of hard work. Ive put blood, sweat, tears and feed by the truck loads into my projects. I'm a d@mn breeding visionary and made this thread to inspire others and to chat about processes and projects.
I do not need it littered with trash talk about my breed of choice. Take that sh!t somewhere else.
Thank you

This is MY thread.
It is to share my results after years of hard work. Ive put blood, sweat, tears and feed by the truck loads into my projects. I'm a d@mn breeding visionary and made this thread to inspire others and to chat about processes and projects.
I do not need it littered with trash talk about my breed of choice. Take that sh!t somewhere else.
Thank you
My fault, not black cat's.

Apologies.

This is MY thread.
Thank you
Good thing I wasn't online when you posted this......would have given me a heart attack.

Back
Top Bottom