The Moonshiner's Leghorns

@MIAMI LEGHORN asked earlier what I thought a pearl star Leghorn would look like. This is my answer (obviously not my pic)
1606234383452.png

will reduce time involved with feeding and watering. Mostly want to cut down on waters.
That has got to be a lot of work! And some things have to be done with gloves off, and that’s no fun when it’s icy out. I’ve cut my numbers down to 111. I just can’t imagine running 2-3 times that over the winter!:bow

That has got to be a lot of work! And some things have to be done with gloves off, and that’s no fun when it’s icy out. I’ve cut my numbers down to 111. I just can’t imagine running 2-3 times that over the winter!:bow
I'm trying to cut my numbers down to 50 or less over the winter. Ideally 25 ish.

Ya ive had a few.
Most dark brown leghorns over here are rose combs. I had those for a while and used them to make rose comb Isabella and rose comb light brown leghorns.
I really didn't like the looks of them and luckily decided to discontinue all of them before I ended up with double the projects.

Back
Top Bottom