The Moonshiner's Leghorns

I wish that was a thing around here. I’ve never heard of anything like that though…
I searched poultry auctions near me and found one about 30 minutes away and 2 more about 45 minutes to an hour away. I’m not so sure about the cage and drop part but I’ll do some asking now. At least I’ll know but probably just keep selling to my auction traveling man.

I searched poultry auctions near me and found one about 30 minutes away and 2 more about 45 minutes to an hour away. I’m not so sure about the cage and drop part but I’ll do some asking now. At least I’ll know but probably just keep selling to my auction traveling man.
Just go to the next one and check out how it operates. They are fun. Take lots of cash cause sometimes you end up buying turkeys and sh!t you don't even need.

@Chookwagn
What were the details on your PVC feeders?
Was it 4" down to 3"?
How long was the last piece and what size holes are in it?
I've been experimenting on some different ideas. Mostly just for the biggest juveniles since I have some 3" pipe and a bunch of 3" fittings.
Wish my fittings were elbows though. 🙄

Here's a couple 8 hole feeders I made out of a couple coolers I had. Made the holes two different heights so they can all reach. Or hopefully they can.
20210924_115330_(1).jpg
20210924_115340_(1).jpg
20210926_173832_(1).jpg
20210926_173856_(1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom