The Moonshiner's Leghorns

Don't forget visionary and kind of a big deal.
Ya I get it. Leghorns aren't for everyone. The thread is about what I'm doing with Leghorns but you can substitute any breed and do the same kind of STUFF.
The fact that @The Moonshiner is doing what he's doing with Leghorns and quite frankly, I don't really see a lot of other people out there openly doing this with Leghorns here the the U.S. made me to be a follower from the get-go.

Don't forget visionary and kind of a big deal.
Ya I get it. Leghorns aren't for everyone. The thread is about what I'm doing with Leghorns but you can substitute any breed and do the same kind of stuff.
Well actually Leghorns are for everyone..... they just haven't seen the light yet

The fact that @The Moonshiner is doing what he's doing with Leghorns and quite frankly, I don't really see a lot of other people out there openly doing this with Leghorns here the the U.S. made me to be a follower from the get-go.
I totally agree. I was giving him a little light-hearted jab, but I have a similar goal. I’m just going for the cute chicken market. I may never get as crazy with it because it takes a huge commitment. My hat is off to you Moonshiner! I already sell RIRs and figure why not go in another direction. This thread supplies ample inspiration!

I totally agree. I was giving him a little light-hearted jab, but I have a similar goal. I’m just going for the cute chicken market. I may never get as crazy with it because it takes a huge commitment. My hat is off to you Moonshiner! I already sell RIRs and figure why not go in another direction. This thread supplies ample inspiration!
Yes!!
When I decided to start breeding chickens I got on that jet plane and it was ready to rock and roll then I quickly learned there's a lot of things to consider and it wouldn't be as symmetrical as I figured it would be so I traded in the jet plane for a donkey and decided to learn the landscape during my journey.
Slow and steady.
As a newbie I'm guilty of not taking into account not having possibly the right stock to start with; making common mistakes; obvious mistakes; and at times unless you're in the weeds you not going to see what's in the soil.
Slow and steady.
Much respect to the commitment.

Phong Ton
gag throw up GIF

Hard same really. I just admire the amount of work and knowledge that has been put into these birds.
Yes!!
When I decided to start breeding chickens I got on that jet plane and it was ready to rock and roll then I quickly learned there's a lot of things to consider and it wouldn't be as symmetrical as I figured it would be so I traded in the jet plane for a donkey and decided to learn the landscape during my journey.
Slow and steady.
As a newbie I'm guilty of not taking into account not having possibly the right stock to start with; making common mistakes; obvious mistakes; and at times unless you're in the weeds you not going to see what's in the soil.
Slow and steady.
Much respect to the commitment.
Obvious mistakes and weeds are a real thing people. Sometimes you really have to take a step back in order to figure out what's going on and what you're doing and how you need to correct it.

Sometimes you really have to take a step back in order to figure out what's going on and what you're doing and how you need to correct it.
Na.
Straight ahead, never turn round
Don't back up, don't back down
Full throttle, wide open

Hit the wall smoking and spinning
Still wasn't thinking 'bout nothing but winning
That's the only way I know

Back
Top Bottom