The Moonshiner's Leghorns

One time I changed my avatar and my internet crapped out while it was loading. It wound up loading my chest instead of my face. :lau

heaven GIF

He Man Motu GIF by Masters Of The Universe

Would it make more sense to keep a bbs gold duckwing pen or a seperate black and blue gold duckwing pen?
Depends what you're trying to accomplish. Or trying to produce.
I like the idea that you can keep 3 different colors in one pen but that also means you'd be producing 3 different colors.
That might be what you want or may be what you don't want.
I'm trying to decide what I want to pen together myself.
Kind of bummed because I like the blues but to produce all blues I'd need a pen without any.

Depends what you're trying to accomplish. Or trying to produce.
I like the idea that you can keep 3 different colors in one pen but that also means you'd be producing 3 different colors.
That might be what you want or may be what you don't want.
I'm trying to decide what I want to pen together myself.
Kind of bummed because I like the blues but to produce all blues I'd need a pen without any.
I mainly want nice blue gold duckwings. Black gold duckwings would probably be used with other pens too, and splashes would just be to keep the blue gene around mainly. So I'd either have a pen with splash hens and a black male (or other way around) and a pen of only blacks, or I'd gave a pen with blue males and then blue, black and splash hens

Back
Top Bottom