The Moonshiner's Leghorns

I can only haul 20, maybe 24 50 lb bags at a time in my truck.
I have 3 freezers. Idk what size. Like a large, med, and small. The big one holds 600 lbs and the small one almost 250 lbs.
They easily hold what I can get at a time. Work well and ya I find them free on CL.
I haul a full ton of feed on my Toyota Tacoma whenever I order by the ton, but I only have ten miles to haul it.

This is the truck I use to haul the ton of feed. 91 Tacoma
040C4DCD-1257-4DE9-B556-064A323059C7.jpeg

I haul a full ton of feed on my Toyota Tacoma whenever I order by the ton, but I only have ten miles to haul it.
I have a regular 1/2 ton F150. I could haul more but I've learned with previous vehicles it's not worth the wear and tear it does long term.
I'm about a 45 minute drive that's mostly hilly curvey two lane black top the gravel. Over 20 bags really messes with braking and I can feel a difference with handling going into.curves and then of course a bit of lack of power up the bigger hills.
I need a 1 ton flat bed so they could just drop a pallet on and I could strap it down and go.

I have a regular 1/2 ton F150. I could haul more but I've learned with previous vehicles it's not worth the wear and tear it does long term.
I'm about a 45 minute drive that's mostly hilly curvey two lane black top the gravel. Over 20 bags really messes with braking and I can feel a difference with handling going into.curves and then of course a bit of lack of power up the bigger hills.
I need a 1 ton flat bed so they could just drop a pallet on and I could strap it down and go.
If I had this I wouldn't be hauling a ton at a time either, for sure not with a Tacoma.

Back
Top Bottom